Tonight, while everyone was asleep, Valve rolled out an update that would remove Cache from the tournament pool.
Now players will play on Vertigo. Also, the developers have added a musical set of music set "EZ4ENCE", as well as a new capsule with stickers and fixed some bugs, more details below:
- Vertigo has been moved from the Reserves Group to the Active Duty Group.
- Cache was moved from Active Duty Group to Reserves Group.
- Added a new set of music "EZ4ENCE" from The Verkkars.
- Added new capsule with stickers "Wild Predators".
- Grenades will no longer be prokidyvat through closed doors.
- Players will no longer be able to pick up weapons through walls or without direct visibility.
- Added new cover at the bottom of the mida.
- The defense player base has been slightly moved.
- Changed priority spawn points.
- Added corner railings for parapet at point “B”.
- Blocked double boost on top of the coils on the base of the players protection.
- Blocked the corner of the wall on the descent from the bottom ladder of point “B” towards the base of the attackers' players.
- Changed the staircase leading from the base of terrorists to point "B".
- Slightly changed the layout of the base players attack.
- Updated target models on patents.
- Damage taken in the elevator shaft is now shown in the damage statistics.